Story Sex: Threesome aunt and stewardess


cerita-sex-threesome-tante-dan-pramugari

Story Sex: Threesome aunt and stewardess - I was a student at a private university in the city "S", the name initialku Rus, and I never send the story "Secret" to this site. The beginning I experienced Making Love to a woman who changed the orientation of sexuality being a bisexual, I'm having a romance same sex when I was 20 years with a woman aged 45 years, somehow it all happened just happened there may be impetus libidoku who participated support it and all these have I told you in my Secret. The woman is the mother Kos-ku, he called Aunt Mary, her husband is a trader who is often out of town. And as a result of the experience of making love with him I got a special service of Mother Kos-ku, but I do not want to be a lesbian true, so I often refuse when invited to make love with him, although Aunt Maria often seduce me but I can reject it in a subtle way, the reason there the report must muster tomorrow, or there is a test tomorrow so I had to learn concentration, originally I was no intention to move kos but Aunt Maria begged me not to move boarding the condition I was not bothered by him, and he agreed.
So even though I've made love to her as a husband and wife, but I do not want to fall in love with him, sometimes I'm sorry for him if he really needed me but I have to like him also. Sometimes I'm surprised by his attitude when her husband came home as if they did not get along, so they are in a separate room.
Until one day when I got home at night after watching movies with friends my man, when the clock is shown at half eleven at night, because I have the key itself then I opened the front door, the atmosphere is very quiet headlights were off, I saw the lights on from behind the door The stewardess dorm room,
"Hmm .. he has come," I muttered, I went straight to my room adjacent to the flight attendant's room. I wash my face and changed into my pajamas clothes, and then I go to bed, suddenly groan-odd groan from the next room.
I was curious because the voice had scared me, I tried to bring myself to peek at the next room because there happens to be an air gap between my room with a room that flight attendants, although closed plywood I tried to melobanginya, I took the desk so that I can reach air holes covered plywood it.
Then slowly kutusukan sharp scissors so that the hollow plywood, how shocked I was when I saw the sights in the room next to mine. I saw Aunt Mary on top of a woman look taller, white, and long hair, they were both naked, the room lights are not turned off so that I can see clearly Tante Maria kissing lips with a woman who may be the flight attendant. When Aunt Maria kissing her neck, I could see the flight attendant's face, and she is very beautiful face clean and have characteristics of a gentility.
It turns out that flight attendants are also exposed to seduction Aunt Maria, he is very adept at making women subdued him, with very carefully Tante Maria licking the neck and down hold it down. The flight attendants gaping lips and pulled out a sigh-sigh typical lust, his face flushed and closed his eyes glazed enjoy ferocity Tante Maria enjoys her body. Hand Tante Maria began to twist the nipples flight attendant, while small nipple biting her lips next to it.
My heart was beating very fast at all enjoying the scene, I've never seen scenes of lesbianism in person, although I never felt it. And this makes libidiku riding high once, I could not stand long, my legs were shaking, and then I came down from the table where I stand, although I still want to watch their scenes together.
My chest still bergemuru. Somehow I also want to experience as they did. I held my pussy hole, and kuraba clit, as groans from the next room I masturbate alone. My right hand flick-flick clit and my left hand twisting the breasts themselves, I imagine Aunt Maria mencumbuiku and I imagine also pretty face stewardess was kissing me, and did not feel fluid wetting my hands, even though I have an orgasm but suddenly all the dark and when I opened my eyes , the morning sun is shining very brightly.
I bathe cleanse myself, because last night I did not have time to clean myself. I was out of the room and I saw the two of them playing around on the couch. When I came they were both silent as if surprised by my presence. Aunt Mary introduced the stewardess to me,
"Rus, meet stewardess room next to you."
Kusorongkan her hand to shake hands and he replied,
"Hi, my name is Vera beautiful, I already know the name of the mother Kos, hopefully we can become good friends."
I saw his eyes very aggressive to me, his face was very beautiful, fascinated and envious to him, he was perfect. I responded with enthusiasm as well,
"Hi, Sis, you're too beautiful, just got home last night."
And he nodded head, I do not know what else Tante Maria told him about myself, but I do not care we moved to the dining table. At the dinner table is available all the dishes served by Aunt Maria, the three of us eating together. I sensed that he often glanced at me even though I occasionally glance at it, somehow my chest vibrate when my gaze collided with his gaze.
Suddenly Aunt Maria broke the silence,
"Today Tante Tante had to visit a sick brother, and when there is a call to or from a husband Tante Tante, please tell Tante Tante home to Diana."
We both nodded in acknowledgment, and every few minutes later Aunt Mary went to the house of his brother. And I'm left and the flight attendant Vera, to start the conversation I asked him questions,
"Sister Vera, long boarding apparently already here."
And Vera replied, "Well, not too long ago, a new year, but I travel a lot, I come alone from the city" Y ", I was boarding here just to rest when the company requires me to wait for a shift here."
I watched the gentle style of speech that showed the hallmark of the region, tall and slender. From our conversation, I knew he was only 26 years old. Suddenly he asked me my relationship with Aunt Mary. I was surprised but I tried to calm myself that Aunt Maria was very kind to me. Kagetku flavor but does not stop there, because Vera admitted his relationship with Aunt Mary had a romantic relationship.
I pretended to be surprised,
"How to make love to her sister, whether the sister was a lesbian," I said.
Vera replied, "I do not know, I never succeeded with some men, I often betrayed him, fortunately I tried hard, and when boarding here I can feel comfortable with Aunt Mary, although Aunt Maria was not the first for me, since I first made love with ie women with seniors. "
Now I understood the secret, but why he would divulge his secret to me, I still do not understand, so I tried to ask him,
"Why sister divulge brother to me."
And Vera replied, "Because I believe you, I want you more than a friend."
I was a little surprised gesture although I know it, I know he wants to sleep with me, but with very different Vera because I wanted to sleep with him. I bowed and thought to answer it, but suddenly his right hand had touched my chin.
He smiled very sweetly, I smile back. Then his lips close to my lips and I waited as his lips touched, so his lips touched mine I felt warm and wet, I responded. His tongue swept sedkit lips dry, while also feel the warmth of her lips against mine.
His tongue entered my mouth cavity and we like to eat each other to one another. While I focus to embrace my lips, I felt his hand open paksabaju my shirt, he even tore my shirt dress. Although shocked, but I let her do everything, and I reciprocate opened dasternya shirt. Our lips kiss briefly detained because dasternya which opened must be opened past the face.
I saw her black bra breasts sustain fairly large, almost the size of me but bigger breasts. When he looked up without waiting, I kiss neck sexy hierarchically, while tanggannya take off my bra while squeezing my breasts. I am very passionate when I want to also feel the nipples. Kulucuti Bra black and pink protruding nipples stiffened, quickly kukulum the fresh nipples. I heard him bellowing loud like a cow, but it was so beautiful I heard groans.
I enjoy her curves, only this time I feel like a man, and I started to not be able to restrain myself and I lay on the couch Vera. Kujilati all parts of his body, I took off her panties and my tongue began to play its role as Aunt Mary taught me. Whether because my soul buoyant so I do not disdain to lick all the parts analnya. While Vera's body tensed and Vera grabbed my hair, he was like a terrible force that surrounded resist.
When the body is engrossed felt Vera, suddenly the front door creak open. Spontaneously both of us gaze into the living room, and Aunt Maria was standing at the door. I was somewhat surprised, but his eyes stared at us both berbugil. Dropping the luggage and without preamble he opened all the clothes he wore, then went to Vera who was lying on the sofa. He kissed her lips and neck dijilatinya Vera blindly, and tanggannya which one tries to grab me.
I know the intent Aunt Mary, I put my face to him, her face suddenly switched to my face and kissed her lips against mine. I replied, and Vera tried to stand up I felt my tits nibbled by aloe Vera. I really feel the sensation of our incredible threesome. Fortunately, this time the rain started coming so began to turn into a cold environment, and the state began to dim.
Vera is now vented his lust to loot and enjoy myself, while I kiss Aunt Maria. Vera sucking clit, I do not know what the feeling at the time. After oral Tante Maria slid into my throat I shouted loudly no matter if no one hears my voice. I was thrilled by the body and soul by the pleasure sensation at the time.
Now turn that was laid on the couch, and Vera still clicking oral clit, while Tante Maria-mutarkan twisting his tongue on my breasts. I also licking the breasts Aunt Mary a little tangled eat age, I felt their tongues started down my body. Aloe Vera menjelejah thighs and tongue Aunt Maria began to explore parts sensitifku. My thighs stretched open by Vera, while Tante Maria repeats what he had done earlier Vera, and Vera is now up and saw he enjoyed Aunt Maria's body.
Dijilatinya backs Aunt Mary crushing the 69 position, and Vera browse Aunt Maria's body. But then he looked at me and in a state of half-seduced by the pleasures of the tongue Aunt Maria. Vera kissed my lips and I responded well, so do not feel we fell cold floor. I'm so tired attacked by both of them, so I started to passive. But they are still very aggressive, like not desperate Vera lifted and mendudukan me in both thighs, I just resigned.
While from behind Tante Maria kissing my neck sweating, and Vera in a position to deal with me, he menikmatiku, licking my neck and suck my breasts. While both fondle their hands all over me, while I put my hands backward to reach Aunt Mary kissing hair neck and over my back.
God knows how many moans and groans that came out of my mouth, but as they increasingly savage devouring me. Eventually I give up I no longer hold back everything I fall asleep, but before I fell asleep I heard they are still mutually dissipating softly passion. When I woke up when I heard the clang of the bell is sounded twice an hour, it's two o'clock in the evening. Still felt the chill of the floor and the warmth of the body of a woman who was sleeping next to me.
I try to sit, I see around me is very dark because no one turned on the light, and I tried to stand up to turn on all the lights. I saw clothes scattered everywhere, and the naked bodies of two women still lulled limp and helpless. I get a blanket for the two of them and myself to continue my sleep on the floor with them. Vera saw a pretty face, and a graceful face Aunt Maria, and I hug them both until the sun came sneaking into the room.
Morning came and I had to go back to go to college, but when someone knocked on the door shower bathroom and when I opened it turned Vera and Aunt Mary. They went in the bathroom and we did again ala lesbian orgy. Now Vera is used as the center of exploitation, such as Aunt Mary usually working from behind and I worked on Vera from the front. All done in a standing position. Vera lanky body kept me long to kiss him I was more focused on large breasts devour it.
While hand Tante Maria stroked Vera sensitive areas. And enjoy my curves Vera that is very fantastic. Our romance in the bathroom continued at Aunt Mary's husband bed was large, so the three of us are free to roll over and do all the satisfaction that we want to embrace. Until that day I really hooky to go to college.
-> Film Bokep 2015 <-
The days passed and the three of us do are alternated. When Vera has not served me more made love with Vera, but Vera returned to duty after a week there are fears he will lose. Maybe I've fallen in love with Vera, and he felt so. I served the night before Vera and Vera rented a five-star hotel room and we vent our feelings and totally without lust.
I and Vera has been a lover of the same sex. That night as the first night for me and Vera, without any interference from Aunt Maria. We made love like a hungry tiger fights for love, and after that night duty at the airline company Vera flights to bangkok.
Somehow his departure to the airport was made Shedding tears, and maybe I've become a lesbian. Because Vera makes my heart full of longing for him, and I'm still waiting for Vera at the boarding Tante Maria. Although I have always refused to make love with Aunt Mary, but when payments boarding, Aunt Mary did not want to be paid with money but with the warmth of my body on the bed. So every month I served happily although I now begin to look to other women, and to further experience tell in other respects.
JUDI TEXAS POKER QQ ONLINE Taruhan Judi Poker Online Judi Poker Online
Share this video :

Posting Komentar

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. hsgfhafg - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger